Reenie

Come Walk With Me by Emily Brontë. Dvorak - Waltz No.1 from Opus 54 (excerpt). - Various Artists

念这段诗的女声真的好像菲菲啊,查了一下原来是出演过《名姝》《简爱》的英国女演员Samantha Morton.

原文及翻译如下:

Come, walk with me
来吧 与我漫步

There's only thee to bless my spirit now
现在只有你来为我的灵魂祈福

We used to love o winter nights to wander through the snow
我们曾在冬日夜晚于雪地漫步

Can we not woo back old delights?
我们还能再体会旧日的欢喜么

The clouds rush dark and wild
乌云密布

They fleck with shade our mountain heights,the same as long ago
与很久以前一样遮蔽我们的高山顶端

And on the horizon rest at last,in looming masses piled
最后在地平线上 在若隐若现中窸窸窣窣的落雨

While moonbeams flash and fly so fast,we scarce can say they smiled
而月光澄澈飞跃的如此之快 我们难得的可以说他们在笑

Come walk with me,come walk with me,we were not once so few
与我漫步 与我漫步吧 我们不孤独

But Death has stolen our company as sunshine steals the dew
死神偷走了我们的伴侣 阳光偷走了露水

He took them one by one and we are left the only two
他逐一地夺取我们仅有的一对

So closer would my feelings twine because they have no stay but thine
如此缠绕无厘头接近于我的感情 只因他们毫无影踪 但你停留

'Nay call me not - it may not be.Is human love so true?
不要唤我 也许你不是对的人 人类间有真爱么

Can Friendship's flower droop on for years and then revive anew?
友谊的花朵会枯萎多年 然后重新苏醒吗?

No,though the soil be wet with tears.How fair soe'er it grew
不 虽然土壤被泪水沾湿了 但它依然公平地呵护每一株植物生长

The vital sap once perished will never flow again and surer than that dwelling dread
重要的是植物的汁液一旦耗尽就不会再流 居所一旦无人就会令人心生恐惧

The narrow dungeon of the dead,time parts the hearts of men.
死亡无情划出狭窄的地牢 时间在人心留下不可逾越的鸿沟

评论(2)

热度(21)

  1. 共2人收藏了此音乐
只展示最近三个月数据